Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
This is a community web site and there's a lively discussion board, articles are contributed by members of the community, and there's links and classified ads and a list of all the local businesses.
- Mon 27 Wotton-under-Edge Town Council Planning Meeting : Wotton-under-Edge Town Council Planning Committee Meeting will be held at the Civic Centre at 7.00pm
- Mon 27 Wotton-under-Edge Historical Society & Heritage Centre : A Talk by: John Dixon Entitled: Beguiling Barbara Cartland: 'Stranger in our Midst' Venue: Wotton-under-Edge Civic Centre, 2, Gloucester St, GL12 7DN Time: 7.30pm Visitors always welcome Entrance £5 on the door for non-members Fully membership £15 per year
- Mon 27 Jolly Babies : Jolly Babies - Charfield Memorial Hall l - 10.00- 10.30 Birth to 16 months. Come and meet some other mums and babies. Free first taster session. Contact Caroline French - 07757717073
- Tue 28 Wotton Festival Schools Concert : Musicians from local primary schools and Katharine Lady Berkeley's School will perform Music from Stage and screen at St. St. Mary's Church at 6.30 p.m.
- Wed 29 Body Control Pilates : I have been a fully qualified Body Control Pilates Instructor since 2009. To ensure that clients work in the safest possible way and that I am able to offer appropriate correction and guidance all classes only have a maximum of 12 clients. For those who have some pilates experience, I run pilates classes in the Civic Centre, Wotton on Wednesday morning (9.15am) and also Thursday evenings (6.15pm & 7.30pm) In addition, I also have classes in Charfield School on a Wednesday evening (6pm & 7.15pm) I regularly run small beginners classes, to be included on my waiting list and thus be guaranteed the offer of a place, please contact me. I am also able to offer private 1:1 sessions, please contact me to discuss your requirements Sally Cullum Tel:- 07809-759-858
- Wed 29 Nia Dance Fitness UTEA 7.30pm £5.00 Drop in : Having completed the new routine (January - March) we are going to do a selection of dance exercise moves known affectionately as a "Pick n Mix". Any favourites - just let me know and I will include them. The focus will change every couple of weeks. If you are new to Nia I will always talk you through the steps, so beginners are welcome anytime. Drop in £5.00 Any questions contact Christine Davis 01453 842994 or email email@example.com
One of the stars of British film and television will be attending a special screening of his latest release at the Electric Picture House Cinema in Wotton-under-Edge.
From Hugo Grimes, Feb 2015