Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
- Fri 21 UTEA: VINYL NIGHT - Vices : 8pm : Free Entry Please join us for our next Vinyl Night on the theme of Vices All are welcome to come along Bring your favourite vinyl tracks and we will spin them. Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15603
- Fri 21 Wotton Cinema : 02:00PM The Personal History of David Copperfield 07:30PM A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Sat 22 UTEA: HANNAH SCOTT DUO : 8pm : From Suffolk via Italy, Hannah Scott performs contemporary folk music and is picking up a loyal following thanks to her distinctive voice, strong melodies and thought-provoking lyrics. She has found her musical home with creative partner Stefano Della Casa and their music has been heard on BBC Radio 2 and 6 Music, including a live session on Dermot O’Leary’s show, and praise has arrived from publications such as The Guardian and Clash Magazine. Hannah’s arresting live performances have earned her support slots for artists including Madeleine Peyroux, 10cc and Seth Lakeman and her music has taken her across the UK and Europe and to the USA. Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15484
- Sat 22 Wotton Cinema : 07:30PM 1917 For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Sun 23 Wotton Cinema : 03:00PM A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood 07:30PM 1917 For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
About This Site
This site has been put together for use by the local community.
This encompasses many villages that use Wotton as a commercial, shopping and leisure centre:
Charfield, North Nibley, Kingswood, Tresham, Wortley, Alderley, and Hillesley.
Local businesses and organisations are allowed to list, for free, their names, addresses and contact details, including links to their websites if applicable. The hope here is that the Wotton Index will be an authorative listing of local businesses and therefore will be always up-to-date and a useful resource for the community.
CONTACT: Please send us an email if you would like to comment on this site, or to submit any relevant content: admin@Wotton-under-Edge.org