Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
This is a community web site and there's a lively discussion board, articles are contributed by members of the community, and there's links and classified ads and a list of all the local businesses.
- Mon 29 The Wotton Monster Car Boot Sale : BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL From 10:00 (buyers) - sellers welcome from 9:00. We are a very friendly and relaxed boot sale. Come on down and sell your stuff. Please call for more details
- Mon 29 Town Hall Teas - Under the Edge Arts : Come and enjoy tea and cake with Under the Edge Arts at Wotton Town Hall, Bank Holiday Monday from 2:30-5 Be the first to own a Wotton BluesFest 2016 programme and tee-shirt.
- Thu 1 Electric Picture House Cinema: NT Live: The Deep Blue Sea (Live) : For one night only starting at 7pm. Helen McCrory (Medea and The Last of the Haussmans at the National Theatre, Penny Dreadful, Peaky Blinders) returns to the National Theatre in Terence Rattigan's devastating masterpiece, playing one of the greatest female roles in contemporary drama. Tom Burke (War and Peace, The Musketeers) also features in Carrie Cracknell's critically acclaimed new production. A flat in Ladbroke Grove, West London. 1952. When Hester Collyer is found by her neighbours in the aftermath of a failed suicide attempt, the story of her tempestuous affair with a former RAF pilot and the breakdown of her marriage to a High Court judge begins to emerge. With it comes a portrait of need, loneliness and long-repressed passion. Behind the fragile veneer of post-war civility burns a brutal sense of loss and longing.
- Fri 2 Time-Out Drop-In at The Ark Coffee Shop : Informal, but supported, drop-in at The Ark Coffee Shop, Long Street, Wotton-under-edge. Take some time out and drop in for a drink and a chat.
- Sep 4 The Wotton Monster Car Boot Sale : Every Sunday from 10:00 (buyers) - sellers welcome from 9:00. We are a very friendly and relaxed boot sale. Come on down and sell your stuff. Please call for more details
- Sep 7 Precise Pilates : I have been a fully qualified Body Control Pilates Instructor since 2009. To ensure that clients work in the safest possible way and that I am able to offer appropriate correction and guidance all classes only have a maximum of 12 clients. For those who have some pilates experience, I run weekly classes in the Thornbury, Charfield and Wotton-under-Edge For those who are completely new to Pilates or who haven't practised for a while, I regularly run small beginners classes in these areas as well. To be included on my waiting list and thus be guaranteed the offer of a place, please contact me. I am also able to offer private 1:1 sessions, please contact me to discuss your requirements. Dates for the Autumn Term are:- Wednesday 7th Sept - 19th Oct 2016 9.15am - 10.15am Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge 6pm - 7pm Charfield Primary School 7.15pm - 8.15pm Charfield Primary School Thursday 8th Sept - 20th Oct 2016 6.15pm - 7.15pm Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge 7.30pm - 8.30pm Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge If you'd like to know more, why not give me a call? Sally Cullum Tel No:- 07809-759-858
Newall Hunter has become only the second Briton and the fourteenth person in the world to achieve the coveted explorers' Grand Slam
Copyright 2016. Elizabeth Kirwan. All Rights Reserved.