Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
This is a community web site and there's a lively discussion board, articles are contributed by members of the community, and there's links and classified ads and a list of all the local businesses.
- Sun 25 Ozleworth Park Open Garden : An extensive kitchen garden leads into an orchard, planted luxuriously with tulips. Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall created the water garden, pergola and stunning herbaceous borders. Features such as the Victorian bath-house with fresco paintings add to the whimsical interest. A rare opportunity to visit this scarcely open Gloucestershire gem. Come along with your family on what is set to be a beautiful summer afternoon, explore the scenic gardens, enjoy some local produce from one of our market stands and have a refreshing cup of tea or coffee...maybe even a slice of cake too! No need to book, just turn up on the day. Tickets are £5 and under 16's are free.
- Mon 26 Wotton-under-Edge Town Council Planning Committee : Wotton-under-Edge Town Council Planning Committee will meet in the Civic Centre at 7.00pm.
- Mon 26 Touch Rugby at Charfield : Touch Rugby is a fantastic sport for keeping fit and allows men & women of all abilities to take to the field together. You don't have to have had any rugby experience at all to play. It's also great fun! We play every Monday evening, weather depending, through the summer on the field behind Charfield Village Hall. Please text 07970853871 if you're interested and we'll put you on the list for session updates. More info here: https://www.dursleyrfc.co.uk/team?t=touch
- Mon 26 Hartbeeps: Welcome to Baby Land : Hartbeeps: Welcome to Baby Land Multi-sensory baby music classes at Under the Edge Arts, Chipping Hall, The Chipping, Wotton-under-Edge, GL12 7AD. This class is suitable for babies from birth to toddling (toddler group to follow later this year). Let us take you on a sound journey through the enchanted Baby Land. Expect music, baby yoga, baby massage, bubbles, dress-up, a fabulous, colourful set, classic nursery rhymes set to original music and magic sprinkles! Please contact Sarah Sproat to book a place at: Email: email@example.com Text/phone: 07511 613211 Facebook: Hartbeeps Gloucestershire & South Gloucestershire - Wotton Website: www.hartbeeps.com
- Wed 28 Baby Cafe : Baby Café is an informal meeting place for parents, grandparents and carers of babies and toddlers. It is held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 2-4pm at the United Church in Bradley St. Unlimited tea/coffee/soft drinks, cake and biscuits are served by helpers who are nearly all grandmas and like to feel that they are offering a relaxing afternoon for the customers. At only £1 per session, the comfortable and warm surroundings is often referred to as 'the best place to meet'
- Wed 28 Precise Pilates : I have been a fully qualified Body Control Pilates Instructor since 2009. All classes only have a maximum of 12 clients, this allows me to offer appropriate correction and guidance to ensure that clients work in the safest possible way. For those who have some pilates experience, I run weekly classes in the Thornbury, Charfield and Wotton-under-Edge For those who are completely new to Pilates or who haven't practised for a while, I regularly run small beginners classes in these areas as well. To be included on my waiting list and thus be guaranteed the offer of a place, please contact me. I am also able to offer private 1:1 sessions, please contact me to discuss your requirements. Dates for the Spring Term are:- Wednesday 7th June - 12th July 2017 9.15am - 10.15am Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge 6pm - 7pm Charfield Primary School 7.15pm - 8.15pm Charfield Primary School Thursday 8th June - 13th July 2017 6.15pm - 7.15pm Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge 7.30pm - 8.30pm Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge If you'd like to know more, why not give me a call? Sally Cullum Tel No:- 07809-759-858
Gloucestershire Village and Community Agents offer help and support for people over 50 and help bridge the gap between statutory and voluntary agencies.
Newall Hunter has become only the second Briton and the fourteenth person in the world to achieve the coveted explorers' Grand Slam