Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
This is a community web site and there's a lively discussion board, articles are contributed by members of the community, and there's links and classified ads and a list of all the local businesses.
- Wed 14 Baby Cafe : Baby Café is an informal meeting place for parents, grandparents and carers of babies and toddlers. It is held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 2-4pm at the United Church in Bradley St. Unlimited tea/coffee/soft drinks, cake and biscuits are served by helpers who are nearly all grandmas and like to feel that they are offering a relaxing afternoon for the customers. At only £1 per session, the comfortable and warm surroundings is often referred to as 'the best place to meet'
- Wed 14 YOGA AND RELAXATION CLASSES : Dru Yoga and relaxation classes. Friendly, relaxed classes for all abilities and levels, including beginners. Fully qualified teacher. Join me to improve your strength and flexibility, relax your mind and body to enhance your whole being. Every Wednesday - 2 classes 18.15 until 19.30 and 19.45 until 21.00 Held at Charfield Memorial Hall, Charfield For further details or to book a place please contact Carolyn on 07784557564 or email email@example.com
- Thu 15 Wotton under edge PROBUS CLUB : Wotton Probus club lunch Held at Masonic hall Vennc acre off Sym lane Thursday 15th November at 12:30 for 13:00
- Fri 16 Christmas Shopping Evening : Christmas Shopping Evening in Hawkesbury Village Hall. All proceeds in aid of a new village play park. No admission & lots of handmade local crafts and gifts to buy. Festive nibbles and Mulled Wine also available.
- Nov 19 Wotton-under-Edge Town Council : A meeting of Wotton-under-Edge Town Council will take place at the Civic Centre at 7.00pm.
- Nov 20 Wotton Gardening Club : At 7.30 pm in the Gloucester Street club room, Fiona Warin will be talking on the topic of ‘Dig for Victory’. Please note that this a change to the scheduled programme. Fiona is an excellent speaker; her humour and research into world war 2 food production will certainly make an entertaining and interesting evening – not to be missed. Visitors are most welcome (£2). Enquiries please to David Wilson 01453 521523
Gloucestershire Village and Community Agents offer help and support for people over 50 and help bridge the gap between statutory and voluntary agencies.
Newall Hunter has become only the second Briton and the fourteenth person in the world to achieve the coveted explorers' Grand Slam