Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
- Apr 10 Easter Trail at Llanthony Secunda Priory : Hop along to Llanthony this Easter for our first ever Easter Trail. Llanthony was known for its hospitality in Medieval times, but some cheeky characters have taken all the food for the Easter feast. Can you find all the food hidden across Llanthony Secunda's grounds? Join the Easter trail hunt on Sunday 12 and Monday 13 April, from 11am till 3pm. Costs are £1 per trail - a tasty little prize is included. For more information: llanthonysecunda.org
- Apr 10 UTEA: SCJC JAZZ JAM : 8pm : From 8pm once a month (every second Friday) Free entry, donations welcome, bar open, PA provided Bringing the benefit of jazz as an art form to the local community and to multiple levels of ability. All instruments/vocalists will be made welcome. If you can play the blues and want to have a crack at jazz – this is for you! If you want to come and just listen that is fine too. Jazz Jam Sessions are led by John Cook, Shairon Lloyd, Peter Neale and JJ Shaw. Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15601
- Apr 16 Introduction to Lime Plastering Course : Do you own an older property? Would you like to learn how to make simple repairs yourself? CarringtonLIME are hosting a two day practical introduction to lime plastering course for homeowners and anyone looking to understanding why lime should be used on older properties. The course will be held at Stroud College and will cost £250. Cost includes a comprehensive booklet on building with lime.
- Apr 17 UTEA: VINYL NIGHT - Jobs : 8pm : Free Entry Please join us for our next Vinyl Night on the theme of Jobs All are welcome to come along Bring your favourite vinyl tracks and we will spin them. Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15658
- Apr 18 The Ancient Ram Inn Open Day (with Caroline Humphries) : Disabled access very limited, wear sturdy footwear & closely supervise children due to uneven surfaces please Adults £6 OTD Snr Citizens & Students with NUS Cards £5 Children 16 or under + well behaved dogs Free of Charge Refreshments (incl pastries) provided by FB @brothersbrewingcoffee
About This Site
This site has been put together for use by the local community.
This encompasses many villages that use Wotton as a commercial, shopping and leisure centre:
Charfield, North Nibley, Kingswood, Tresham, Wortley, Alderley, and Hillesley.
Local businesses and organisations are allowed to list, for free, their names, addresses and contact details, including links to their websites if applicable. The hope here is that the Wotton Index will be an authorative listing of local businesses and therefore will be always up-to-date and a useful resource for the community.
CONTACT: Please send us an email if you would like to comment on this site, or to submit any relevant content: admin@Wotton-under-Edge.org