Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
This is a community web site and there's a lively discussion board, articles are contributed by members of the community, and there's links and classified ads and a list of all the local businesses.
- Sun 29 Wotton's Secret Gardens Trail : We are delighted to invite you to join us between 10am and 5pm on Sunday 29th May to discover some of Wotton's Secret Gardens - large and small, traditional and new - 12 hidden gems waiting to be discovered in Coombe, Holywell, Valley Road, Parklands, Old Town, Bradley, Merlin Haven and Venns Acre. Tickets are £6 - children go free - and are available from Bennett Jones, Milburys and the Heritage Centre, and also from all the gardens on the day. There will be refreshments in some, and delights in all. Come and join us. Contact Sarah on 0787-592-6190 for further details.
- Tue 31 Bath Bomb Making : Diana is holding a Bath Bomb Making Workshop at: Cotswold Crafts Centre 12 Market Street Wotton under Edge Glos. GL12 7AE 01453 8452956 £5pp materials included Please book and pay in advance
- Tue 31 Decorate a Frisbee : Decorate a Frisbee with fabric pens £5pp Other fabric items available from £3pp 2pm Cotswold Crafts Centre 12 Market Street Wotton under Edge Glos. GL12 7AE
- Wed 1 Yoga and Relaxation Classes : Every Wednesday evening 6.30 - 8.00pm The Clubhouse, Gloucester Street, Wotton All abilities welcome First session free of charge Please call Tracey on 07970 653817 or email email@example.com for more information, or to book a place
- Wed 1 Making Bath Scrubs : Diana is holding a Bath Scrub Making Workshop at 10am at Cotswold Crafts Centre 12 Market Street Wotton under Edge Glos GL12 7 AE £5pp Please book & pay in advance to secure your place
- Wed 1 Decorate a Food Safe Bowl : Decorate a Food Safe Bowl Choice of Tortoise, Pig or Eelphant £5pp 2pm Cotswold Crafts Centre 12 Market Street Wotton under Edge Glos. GL12 7AE
Copyright 2016. Elizabeth Kirwan. All Rights Reserved.
For the sixth year running Wotton in Bloom will be decorating the main streets of Wotton-under-Edge with hanging baskets and troughs full of flowers.