Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
- Thu 27 Precise Pilates : Precise Pilates I am a fully qualified Body Control Pilates teacher and have been teaching matwork classes for 10 years in the Thornbury, Charfield & Wotton-under-Edge area. I run Improvers classes in the following venues: MONDAY 9.15am-10.15am & 10.30am-11.30am The Coach Hall @ The Chantry, Thornbury 6pm-7pm & 7.15pm -8.15pm The Buckingham Room @ The Chantry, Thornbury TUESDAY 6.15pm-7.15pm & 7.30pm-8.30pm Crossways Infant School, Thornbury WEDNESDAY 9.15am-10.15am The Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge 6pm-7pm & 7.15pm-8.15pm Charfield School, Charfield THURSDAY 6.15pm-7.15pm & 7.30pm-8.30pm The Civic Centre, Wotton-under-Edge Details of all classes and venues can be found on my website precisepilates.co.uk If you have previous pilates experience please feel free to get in touch to discuss availability. Sally Cullum Tel: 07809 759858 Email: email@example.com
- Thu 27 Wotton Cinema : 02:00PM The Personal History of David Copperfield 07:30PM Marriage Story For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Fri 28 UTEA: FRIDAY NIGHT BLUES JAM : 8pm : Free entry, donations welcome, bar open The Friday Night Blues Jam is an invitation to join in and play the blues as part of a band. You can bring your instruments along, sing or just enjoy a drink and tap along to the groove! All levels of ability welcome. Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15604
- Fri 28 Wotton Cinema : 07:30PM Parasite For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Fri 28 Wotton-under-Edge Historical Society: Where is Kingswood Abbey? : Our President, Prof. Mark Horton will enlighten us on this fine late medieval gatehouse that once led into an important abbey, founded by Cistercian monks in the 12th century. The abbey was closed in 1538 during the Dissolution of the Monasteries. For more details: https://www.wottonheritage.com/where-is-kingswood-abbey-e77
About This Site
This site has been put together for use by the local community.
This encompasses many villages that use Wotton as a commercial, shopping and leisure centre:
Charfield, North Nibley, Kingswood, Tresham, Wortley, Alderley, and Hillesley.
Local businesses and organisations are allowed to list, for free, their names, addresses and contact details, including links to their websites if applicable. The hope here is that the Wotton Index will be an authorative listing of local businesses and therefore will be always up-to-date and a useful resource for the community.
CONTACT: Please send us an email if you would like to comment on this site, or to submit any relevant content: admin@Wotton-under-Edge.org