Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
- Fri 24 UTEA: FRIDAY NIGHT BLUES JAM : : Free entry, donations welcome, bar open The Friday Night Blues Jam is an invitation to join in and play the blues as part of a band. You can bring your instruments along, sing or just enjoy a drink and tap along to the groove! All levels of ability welcome. Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15581
- Fri 24 Wotton Cinema : 07:30PM Little Women For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Sat 25 Save the Children Table Top Sale : EARN CASH FOR THE NEW YEAR and help SAVE THE CHILDREN Save the Children Table Top Sale - Wotton Baptist Church Hall, Rope Walk, W-u-E Saturday 25 January - 10am to 1pm Have a clear out - sell your unwanted items such as: • Unwanted presents • Clothes • Books • Bric-a-brac • Toys Cakes and refreshments available Call Gill on 01453 843233 or 07970 967962 to book your tables: Tables cost £10.00 Entry £1 - under 16s free
- Sat 25 UTEA: HOLDER & SMITH “A tribute to Django and Stephane, the swing era” : 8pm : Come and be a part of this exciting evening of live music of the highest order. This tribute to the swinging jazz sensations Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli featuring hot gypsy guitar from Stuart Carter-Smith and incredible vocals and Jazz violin sensation Ben Holder to make this evening a night to remember. Advance tickets priced as below. £12 on the door Under the Edge Arts: for more details and bookings where appropriate: https://www.utea.org.uk/more_detail?id=15466
- Sat 25 Wotton Cinema : 07:30PM Jojo Rabbit For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Sun 26 Wotton Cinema : 03:00PM Little Women 07:30PM Jojo Rabbit For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
About This Site
This site has been put together for use by the local community.
This encompasses many villages that use Wotton as a commercial, shopping and leisure centre:
Charfield, North Nibley, Kingswood, Tresham, Wortley, Alderley, and Hillesley.
Local businesses and organisations are allowed to list, for free, their names, addresses and contact details, including links to their websites if applicable. The hope here is that the Wotton Index will be an authorative listing of local businesses and therefore will be always up-to-date and a useful resource for the community.
CONTACT: Please send us an email if you would like to comment on this site, or to submit any relevant content: admin@Wotton-under-Edge.org