Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
This is a community web site and there's a lively discussion board, articles are contributed by members of the community, and there's links and classified ads and a list of all the local businesses.
- Wed 17 YOGA AND RELAXATION for mind and body : Dru yoga and relaxation classes. Friendly, relaxed classes for all abilities and levels, including beginners. Fully qualified teacher. Join me to improve your flexibility and strength, calm your mind and rejuvenate your whole being. Every Wednesday - 2 classes 18.15 until 19.30 and 19.45 until 21.00 Charfield Memorial Hall, Charfield For further details or to book a place please contact Carolyn on 07784557564 or email email@example.com
- Wed 17 Yoga and Relaxation : Join me for gentle yoga practice and relaxation which will improve your strength and flexibility, and calm your mind, helping you to relieve the physical and mental stresses of everyday life. Come and give it a try, first session free of charge. All abilities very welcome. The Club Room Gloucester Street Wotton-under-Edge Gloucestershire, GL12 7DN For more information or to book a place, please call Tracey on 01454 316438 or 07970 653817, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu 18 Save the Children Fashion Show with Mistral : Fashion Show with Mistral at Cotswold Edge Golf Club, Wotton-under-Edge GL12 7PT, from 7pm - shows start at 7:30pm.
- Thu 18 Royal British Legion Committee Meeting : The Wotton Branch of the Royal British Legion will hold a Committee meeting at the Ship, Market St, On Thursday 18th October Starting at 1900 hrs. Details from the Secretary G York 01453 844855
- Fri 19 Charfield Pre-School Christmas Shopping Evening : Please come along to Charfield Memorial Hall on Friday 19th October 7:00pm - 9:00pm for our Christmas Shopping Evening. We are pleased to welcome back previous stallholders as well as lots of new ones, from Gloucestershire and beyond! There is such a variety that we are sure you will get your Christmas shopping off to a great start! . We look forward to seeing you there. Raffle in aid of Charfield Pre-School to be held on the night. Refreshments will be available.
- Oct 24 Baby Cafe : Baby Café is an informal meeting place for parents, grandparents and carers of babies and toddlers. It is held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 2-4pm at the United Church in Bradley St. Unlimited tea/coffee/soft drinks, cake and biscuits are served by helpers who are nearly all grandmas and like to feel that they are offering a relaxing afternoon for the customers. At only £1 per session, the comfortable and warm surroundings is often referred to as 'the best place to meet'
Gloucestershire Village and Community Agents offer help and support for people over 50 and help bridge the gap between statutory and voluntary agencies.
Newall Hunter has become only the second Briton and the fourteenth person in the world to achieve the coveted explorers' Grand Slam