Wotton-under-Edge is a town located at the southern end of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England.
- Mon 28 Wotton Cinema : 08:00PM Living For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Tue 29 Wotton Cinema : 07:30PM Living For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Wed 30 RNLI Christmas Cards on Sale in Charfield : RNLI Christmas cards, calendars and other items will be on sale in Charfield at the Charfield Chapel (by the Plough). The Chapel is holding coffee mornings every Wednesday and has kindly allowed the local RNLI Branch to bring its Christmas cards in the weeks leading up to the start of the Christmas period. Everyone is welcome to drop in on the Chapel for a coffee, some cake, and a chat with others from the village – and, of course, to peruse the RNLI items available to buy.
- Wed 30 Wotton Cinema : 08:00PM Living For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
- Thu 1 Wotton Cinema : 02:00PM Living 07:30PM A Christmas Carol: A Ghost Story For more details and bookings: https://www.wottoncinema.com
About This Site
This site has been put together for use by the local community.
This encompasses many villages that use Wotton as a commercial, shopping and leisure centre:
Charfield, North Nibley, Kingswood, Tresham, Wortley, Alderley, and Hillesley.
CONTACT: Please send us an email if you would like to comment on this site, or to submit any relevant content: admin@Wotton-under-Edge.org